Location: Dallas, TX
Posted on 10/01/2013
SUMMARY: Established Bankruptcy Servicing Company with national client base representing mortgage and consumer loan creditors is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join our exciting fast-paced work environment. This position will be responsible for providing desktop support of a Dell PC environment compromised of desktops and laptops and HP thin clients. The majority of the support will be for the corporate office, Iowa office, and a Long Beach office along with some remote workforce support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Desktop support for a 400+ workstations
- Desktop upgrades, moves and changes
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop applications
- Image desktops, laptops and thin clients
- Maintain a service oriented approach to user support
- Support IT and Operations projects as needed
- Request, create and remove user accounts as necessary
- Setup and administer VoIP phones
- Provide mobile phone support
- Assist employees with Terminal Server and VPN installation and configuration
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of desktop support experience; Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma from an accredited technical school preferred
- Comptia A+ or Microsoft MCDST certification is preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of Dell Desktop Support experience required
- Experience with MS Exchange and Active Directory preferred
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP and Microsoft Office are required
- Excellent client service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Willingness to work additional hours and be on-call when necessary
- Citrix and Microsoft VPN experience is a plus
- Windows mobile and VoIP experience is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe a general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required or measured and are subject to change.
All positions require that you complete a comprehensive online employment application. Apply now.